Sunday, September 19, 2010

queen west art crawl

I went to the outdoor exhibition at Trinity-Bellwoods park for the Queen West Art Crawl yesterday and was impressed by the variety of stuff that was there. I rarely feel the need to own art, but I really would have loved to own (and use) one of these:


had I had 50 bucks + HST. I also could see this on my living room (if I had a living room) or front entrance wall, since it looks vaguely functional. I really wanted to take out those papers and read them, but I don't think Patti would have appreciated that.


Although I wouldn't really want to own these ones, the mushrooms were particularly memorable for their quirkiness:



More than the mushrooms, I really like Victoria's unique wedding band designs on etsy. The nature references make them seem light and impermanent but the tree bark lines give the impression of something old and long-lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment